Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day










Dearest Papa

Wish you a very happy fathers day.

It is the first time in all these years I have come to know that 16 June is Fathers day. 
Not that the date matters, as every single day, every single moment, from the time i was born, I have been fortunate to bask in the glow of your love and your affection.

And from that day onward,  all the millions of  things, no matter small or big, easy or difficult, important or trivial that you have done, for me have been driven  by your unwavering passion to have the very best for your children. 

Words can't say this, it is an injustice to the words themselves. All that I can do is to thank God for blessing me and my sister Rinky with you and Ammji, making us the most blessed and fortunate children in this world.

Your love is the thing I was born with, and is the thing that will always continue to be my most cherished
possession.


Yours. 

No comments: