Sunday, May 21, 2017

What should I do, Mom

Should I mourn you , Mom 
Or 
Should I celebrate you
Or
Should I manage logistics 
Or 
Should I be of assistance to my father
Or 
should I be a shoulder for my sister
Or
Should I enable my son to re-focus on school
Or 
Should I be a supportive spouse 
Or 
Should I manage office and work 
Or 
Should I spend more time on prayer and God 
Or 
Should I seek comfort in family and friends 

I have no answers, Mom

But what I will do is 

I will make a START

To replace OR with AND 

With faith and prayer 
With Love and care 
Give me your strength 
To be  IN the moment 
And to take things up 
One thing at a time 

This seems like a mount 
But I promise Mom, 
I will be on my way 
And make every step count 

2 comments:

Ashok Kumar Gupta said...

Salute your true feeling and query. You are so much concerned about your role and responsibilities in ever field of life that everything you shall be extraordinary.

Serious Humour said...

This one is epic Sir. Sorry for spamming you by commenting on all of your blogs. But they are so my type things I can't stop myself from doing this. This one is just woww... The importance of mother, the way we are connected to her, the pain a son might go through after she is not anymore infront of you and most importantly the manner in which you promised to keep her happy are explained and penned down in such a fabulous way Sir. Respect and lots to learn from you sir.